Friday 9 July 2010

Now where was I

Oh yes, I remember - Windsurfing!
What a quiet couple months it's been. What with the poor weather (well, for windsurfers anyway) and the ridiculously early arrival of our new baby!

Bit of a southwesterly last Sunday so I hope you managed to get out there. Slim pickings at the moment.

I've managed a few sessions at Bigbury - really enjoying the Starboard Quad 86. I didn't use it a lot during the winter, but I was sure it would be a great summer board for me. Very nice with my new Naish Boxer 5.4. Really different sail - lots of fun, so light - feels more like a 4.5!

Talking of Naish, looks like they will have a thruster (tri-fin) for 2011. Starboard will as well (a new Evo) to go alongside the quad. RRD will have a quads as well.

I suppose it will be upgrade time soon so, make me an offer!

Obviously there's the quad. And I might be persuaded to part with my beloved 2009 JP Twin 84. Sail wise there's 2008 Rocks in 5.0 and 4.5 and also a 2004 Rock 4.0.

Cheers,
Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment