Sunday 30 August 2009

Post Wed/Fri review

As predicted Wednesday and Friday blew like mad.
Wednesday was the best day, until about 3pm. Waves were getting to about 5foot and I was on the Kode 94 with a 5.5 Storm, Pete went out the RRD 95 with ezzy 5.2. I sailed from 9am to 3pm. It was fantastic. I still didn't have the balls to Forward Loop, but did pull a Back Loop off.

Friday did not do it for me, it was very blustery and the chop was a real knee tester. After Wednesday Friday was some what underwhelming.

1 comment:

  1. I had things the other way round, as I had to work 'till 5pm on Wednesday - I rushed to the seafront - all gone, grrr.

    However, was working in Ivybridge on Friday so nipped over to Bigbury.

    The usual Bigbury gustiness but real nice dtl riding to get stuck into. Big jumps on the outside as well.

    The beginning of September looks good at the moment.

    See you out there,

    Giles

    ReplyDelete